Mr Sax’s House – Dinant, Belgium
Mr Sax’s House (French: Maison de Monsieur Sax; Dutch: Huis van Sax) is a little museum in Dinant in the Belgian province of Namur. It is dedicated to Adolphe Sax (1814–1894). Sax was a builder of musical instruments and is foremost remembered for his invention of the saxophone.
- Location : Dinant (Belgium)
- Address: 37 Rue Sax, 5500 Dinant
- Admission free
- Open all year, 7/7, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Coordinates : 50°15′42.536″N 4°54′39.228″E
- Website: sax.dinant.be/en/sax-and-the-city
Copyrights©www.360images.be / Trémouroux Benoit – All rights reserved.